- Set the calendar for meetings with the Athletic Director.
- Set agenda and circulate agenda with notice of meeting to Board Members in advance. Provide background material in advance. Provide background material on agenda items. Preside over meetings.
- Shall be a member of all committees.
- Assure each chairperson of all committees has received an orientation to the position along with a copy of the job description and has a clear understanding of their job assignments.
- Shall be the official spokesman for the Panther Booster Club.
- Shall be a co-signer for checks.
- Keep a contact list updated for the board.
- Insure that the Booster Club has completed all necessary tax forms, audits, and paperwork with the State of Washington.
- Encourage committee chairs to fulfill their duties and recognize volunteers appropriately.
- Serve on the Hall of Fame committee.
- Chair the nominating and scholarship committees.
- Serve as President in the event of the absence of the President.
- Prepare to serve as President after two terms by the current President.
- Transact and record all financial business on behalf of the Panther Booster Club. Present financial report at each Board meeting.
- Make payment for all debts subsequent to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Maintain compliance with all accounting procedures as approved by the Board.
- Shall be an authorized co-signer for checks.
- Shall work with and oversee the assistant treasurer.
- Pick up mail from Booster Club Post Office box twice every week and deliver to Athletic Office.
- Assure appropriate financial statements are prepared for the IRS990 Tax Return.
- Attend meetings and take written minutes (either on paper or electronically).
- Use email to distribute minute to all Board Directors within one week of the meeting.
- Maintain a written record of Booster Club minutes for each academic year.
- Upload monthly minutes and announcements to the Booster Club website.